For all enquiries, don’t hesitate to contact our team.
Lydiard Street North
cnr. Nolan Street
Ballarat VIC 3352
Whether you’re a local or from further afield, The Goods Shed is perfectly positioned to welcome all kinds of visitors. Located only a short walk from Ballarat’s central business district, serviced by incredible public transport links and offering free car parking, The Goods Shed is a hub of activity, creation and entertainment.
Go to How To Get Here for more details.
- Events Hall: Bookings only.
- Boom Time Dumplings: Tuesday to Sunday 11:30am – late. Walk-ins & takeaway only (no reservations)
- Nolans: Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Monday to Friday 7am – late. Saturday to Sunday 8am – late. Takeaway coffee cart form 6am (main entry). Walk-ins & reservations welcome.
- Itinerant Spirits: Monday to Wednesday 4pm – late. Thursday to Sunday 12pm – late. Walk-ins & reservations welcome.
Please contact us for more information.
+61 (3) 8623 9600
Quest Ballarat Station
+61 (3) 8580 3000
+61 (0) 407 900 840
Lydiard Street North
cnr Nolan Street, Ballarat VIC 3352
Our goal at The Goods Shed is to provide barrier-free access, making the site, building and experiences we offer accessible to all people. We provide the following accessible facilities and amenities:
- Dedicated parking bays
- External access ramps
- Drop off/pick-up points
- External zones linked by accessible ramps
- Wayfinding signage & tactiles
- Handrails on publicly accessible stairs
- Dedicated all abilities / wheelchair accessible seating
- Multiple ambulant & accessible toilets
- Infrared Hearing Loop
The Goods Shed entry
- External access ramp
- Dedicated DDA passenger lift
There are lots of ways to get to The Goods Shed, including:
Arriving by rail is simple, with Ballarat Station connected to The Goods Shed precinct. Jump on a V/Line from Southern Cross Station in Victoria’s south-east (1.5hrs), Ararat in the west (1hr) and Maryborough to the north-west (1hr). More information at V/Line.com.au.
Parking is free at The Goods Shed. Accessible from Lydiard Street North and Nolan Street, choose between the 405 space multi-deck, or ground level parks.
An easy 5 minute stroll up Lydiard Street North will bring you from Ballarat’s CBD to The Goods Shed. Enter next to the historic red brick Carriers Hut, or via the stairs leading to the Events Plaza. Alternatively, use the main entrance on Nolan Street.